Are you looking for an exciting yet educational experience for your child this Easter? Then come and discover our all-inclusive Spanish Camp!
Our three-day camp offers an immersive experience in the Spanish language. This camp is designed to help participants live the language while taking part in fun games, arts, sports and much more!
Our aim is to give participants the opportunity to learn new vocabulary, develop their listening skills and gain confidence while speaking in front of a group.
What are the requirements to participate in the Easter Spanish Camp?
- Be aged between 9 and 15.
- There is no minimum language level required. Our aim is to motivate young people to learn Spanish.
- Be keen to participate in outdoor activities and challenges with other young people.
- Come ready to have fun!
How to book a space
All bookings for our Easter Spanish Camp are done online. The options will be available to book right here on our website from March the 18th. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to give your child a language journey like no other!
Extended hours – £20 PER CAMP DAY
A camp that runs from 9:00am – 4:00pm can be tough for full-time working carers to manage. Our extended hours programmes make it easy for you to send your child to the camp, know they are safe, and still get to work on time.
This can be booked separately and should be booked on a single day basis. (i.e. if booking for 3 days, select a quantity of 3).
Morning Programme – 7:30am – 8:30am
The morning programme is available for families who need to drop off their camper before the 9:00am – 9:30am drop-off window. Participants will not only enjoy a selection of cereal, toast, tea, coffee, and juice but practice their language skills at the eating table.
Evening Programme – 4:00pm – 6:30pm
The evening programme includes a hot dinner and a dessert for each participant and will allow the parents/tutors to pick up their children between 4:00pm and 6:30pm instead of picking them up between 3:30pm and 4:00pm.
£169 per person including a hot lunch and juice each day!
Our three-day camp will take place from the 12th – 14th of April 2023.
One of the most important aspects of ensuring a safe Camp is your help at registration.
You must sign your child/children in and out of Camp each day. At registration, you can alert our staff to any medical conditions your child may have and leave medication (E.g. Epi-pens) with our trained staff.
Registration opens between 9:00am – 9:30am and 3:30pm – 4:00pm.
- Spanish Camp£169.00Our three-day spanish language camp offers an immersive experience in the Spanish language. This camp is designed to help participants live the language! Participants will be involved in activities that focus on vocabulary, pronunciation, and other aspects of the Spanish language in order to develop their skills. Our camp also gives learners the opportunity to practice their language skills in real-world situations while having fun outdoors.
- Spanish Camp Extended Hours£20.00Extended hours add-on for our all new Spanish Language Camp. Please note this product should only be purchased alongside the full Spanish Camp product.